Creamy Ethiopian Lentils

138.4

That's my starting weight.  I just signed up to loose 10% of my weight in 2 weeks... JOKING... 10% of my weight in 6 months time... that is 14 pounds by July 1st, by my calculations.  That's gonna be hard... this is what my daughter thinks about that...


(Don't you love that photo... she knows how to celebrate and enjoy life!  And no, I'm not biased) But losing that weight is not as hard as these mothers are suffering due to their teenage sons. My friend made this ad.  Hilarious.


Back to 138.4.  If I eat more of this delicious dish, I should be on track to meeting my target weight loss goal.



Lentils, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, spinach, health, health, health.  I've already made this dish twice, and I absolutely love it.  It is sweet (with the yams and sweet potatoes) and so spicy.


Enjoy!

Creamy Ethiopian Lentils - recipe to be found....
From the beautiful site of WonderLust Kitchen

Comments