Best-Ever Homemade Rosemary Christmas Rolls

Hello home-made bread.  Who doesn't love it?  And if you google "best homemade dinner rolls" this recipe comes up.  Not my page, but THIS page.


And because it is coming to be Christmas, and we all need a laugh, if you haven't read this slightly rude auto-correct stuff, go have a giggle!  It has nothing to do with Christmas, but I had tears streaming down my face when I read it.  My funniest one is to Mom about her shaved pork... soooooo funny.  I digress.

Back to Best-Ever Homemade Christmas rolls...



For once in my life, I felt a creative flair coming on, and I turned the best homemade dinner rolls in to Rosemary Christmas Rolls in a wreath sort of thing... and well, this is what I ended up with.  What do you think?


And who wouldn't love it on Christmas Day looking like a wreath, in delightful little rolls, smothered with rosemary and butter?


And better yet, you can make the dough ahead of time and keep it in fridge until you are ready to cook them... perfect for a hectic Christmas day menu.  However, if you are anything like me, and have a slightly crazy schedule, and accidentally left the dough sitting out for almost 2 days before I got to cooking it, guess what you end up with... even better... slightly sour doughy, beery, delicious Rosemary Christmas rolls.  

Enjoy!








Comments