Watermelon, strawberry and cucumber juice

3 ingredients



and it uses up cucumber... oh, I mean, enhances the nutritional content of the juice!


I never knew how delicious strawberries smell when they are juiced.  Juicing strawberries is like strawberry pie pouring out into a glass.  It is quite the experience!


How beautiful is fruit and veg?  Really, it is breathtaking.  I'm in awe of a strawberry and a cucumber.



And I love how it tastes.

Ingredients

Watermelon
Cucumber (I used a whole cucumber)
Strawberries (I used about 8 strawberries)
Ice
A cool glass

Directions:
Juice and enjoy

Comments

  1. Nice combination of fruits. Looks very healthy and delicious. I will try this today. I always try new juices. Fresh berry juice does contain a number of important vitamins and minerals and it does have a lot of antioxidants. It is a great addition to any healthy diet.
    Goji berry juice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not big on trends either so I usually try to avoid them. But I would definitely try this smoothie! It sounds amazing and sweet and creamy.
    Vitamix

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment